A New and Exciting Career Path for Wellness Professionals
Become a FEEL (Facilitated Equine Experiential Learning)® Practitioner
Mystic Waters Ranch is proud to bring the amazing teachings of FEEL to the Vancouver BC area, Langley BC. Trained by Horse Spirit Connections, the founders of the FEEL Certification Program have been training since 2008.
FEEL is one of the most dynamic and leading-edge modalities for developing human potential. Participants learn to create an equine-centred, experiential learning environment that supports personal growth. Throughout the training, prospective FEEL Practitioners gain self-knowledge and acquire skills and experience to develop their own FEEL workshops and programs where horses are valued for their roles as teachers and healers.
This in depth and hands on training program is suitable for coaches, educators, mental health professionals, equine specialists, wellness practitioners, and other individuals who are looking for practical training and experience in developing FEEL programs in the expanding field of equine guided healing.
As each participants discovers their unique gifts and innate talents, they will begin to find their niche in this emerging field.
This is a new, effective and exciting career path for wellness professionals
Certification provides national recognition and creditability, consumer confidence, and increases the marketability of your own FEEL programs.
Small class sizes allow for more personal attention and individual experience. Experienced professionals share their extensive knowledge and expert skills.
The training provides direct experience with the horses who will act as your guides and mentors throughout the process.
Applicants have access to ongoing mentoring as needed throughout the program and lifetime mentoring following the completion of the certification process.
At the conclusion of the program, you will be eligible to join our growing number of graduates in the FEEL Alumni Association.
The FEEL Certification Program is six to seven months in duration. It consists of seventeen days of on-site instruction spread over three sessions. Many dynamic teachers, with an incredible array of knowledge, are present to support the journey.
During the six to seven months, there will be individual and group assignments as part of the process to deepen understanding and have first hand experience of this new modality. There will be assignments required by each practitioner to complete, assigned horse related activities and log their experiences. Practicum of sessions that will be required with interested acquaintances. You will have a program mentor who is assigned to each participant for the duration of their training.
FOCUS OF TRAINING
The Horse – Fresh Insights
● The nature of horses
● Horse communication
● Understanding herd behaviour
● Wellness of the horse – physical, emotional and spiritual
● Safety considerations
● Assisting horses to develop necessary skills
● Creating an effective herd
● Conducive facilities
The Horse as Your Partner
● The art and dance of relationship
● Reading the horse’s feedback
● Fostering spiritual connection
● Empowering horses
● Experiencing the horse as teacher and guide
● Creating moments of heart based connection
● Learning to reawaken your intuition
● Exploring and listening to body’s messages and ‘gut’ feelings
● Understanding the dynamics of energy
● Increasing self awareness
● Understanding with the ability holding intention
● Deepening the horse/human bond and connection
● Honouring the spirit and voice of the horse
● Fostering spiritual connection with the horses
● Expanding consciousness through Spiritual tools
● Awakening a deeper sense of personal purpose
● Expanded self confidence
● Heart based leadership
● Authentic expression and self realization
● Acquire emotional agility
● Increased observational abilities
● Deeper listening skills
● Learn to create and hold a safe container for learning, sharing, and healing
● Learn effective facilitation skills for all equine interactions
● Refine your feedback skills
● Work with group dynamics
● Facilitate private sessions
● Run a FEEL a one day workshop
● Understand ethical practices
● Differentiate between EFL (Equine Facilitated Learning) and EFP (Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy)
● Understand diverse learning styles
● Enhance experiences with expressive art activities
Horse Based Activities
● Learning theories and practices relevant to FEEL
● Honing communication skills to create an effective session
● Developing individual skills and competency
● Co-creating the dance between the horse, client and facilitator
● Knowing when to choose what exercise
● Designing program curriculums
● Marketing know-how specific to FEEL
● Entrepreneurial guidance
● Designing a business plan just right for you
● Embodying your vision
● Program design and implementation
Six month FEEL Certification Training Program which includes 3 on site training sessions:
Wednesday OCT 25, 9:30am to 5:30pm – Sunday OCT 29, 2017
Tuesday FEB 27, 9:30am to 5:30pm to Sunday MARCH 4, 2018
Wednesday MAY 2, 9:30am to 5:30pm to Monday MAY 7,2018
Tuition: $6500.00 plus GST
Installment plans available
Includes training, mentoring support, course materials, lunches, snacks and refreshments.
Mystic Waters Ranch
3438 205th Street,
ARE YOU READY?
Does your dream of becoming a Equine Experiential Learning Facilitator inspire you to take then next step on your journey? Our dream is to create a community of like minded individuals that want to expand their learning and training to work with horses as teachers and healers. To bring the magic, wisdom and love of the majestic sentient beings to the world.
How to Apply
Complete the Registration form below now
email Brenda at email@example.com or call/text 604-788-7524
Once the an application form has been received, an interview either in person or over the phone .
Class sizes are small from 6 – 8 qualified applicants, filling on a first-come basis.
Free Connection Call
Get started on your path to healing today with a free introductory session with Brenda Brown. You’ll also receive updates about upcoming events at Mystic Waters Ranch!
Mystic Waters Ranch 3438 205 St., Langley BC V2Z 2C9 Ph 604-788-7524 Brenda@mysticwatersranch.com